Travel Coach requirements, online courses.
Summary for independent contractors to be paid by USA of Indiana
1. All: complete criminal background check. Ask Administrator for a link to be sent to you via GotSoccer. Background check is once each 2 years.
2. Travel Coaches: supply to Director Ian Scott your highest license certificate and necessary paperwork.
3. If no license, please take both the USSF Introduction course (20 minutes) and the USSF 4v4, 7v7 & 9v9 online courses and send copy of certificates to Director Ian Scott. The online courses are $25 Take the courses here.
4. Travel Coaches: take CDC concussion course online here . Be sure to sign onto your personal GotSoccer Account that you used to authorize the background check to take the CDC course. CDC concussion is once each 2 years.
5. Travel Coaches: take USC Anti-Bullying/LGBTQ and Heading courses online here report same to Director Ian Scott.
6. All Coaches take Safe Sport training online. A coach or manager needs to sign in to his/her personal GotSoccer account. Then take the SAFESPORT CERTIFICATION course here. Safesport is once each 2 years course.
7. Travel Coaches: take the Suicide Prevention course and submit certificate to Director Ian Scott. Take the suicide prevention course here. It is a one-time course.