REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS / FAQ
USA of Indiana use Blue Sombrero for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on any "Register Now" link on any USA of Indiana website page or click on the Registration Menu on the homepage and select the "Register Now" option.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – if you have not participated with USA of Indiana in the past, you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana Rec or Rec Plus.”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season.
7) Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. 100% of tuition is due before first game. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USA of Indiana.
IMPORTANT: During registration, you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex ). Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*).