USA of Indiana Rec Plus Soccer (U11-U20)
REC PLUS TUITION click HERE
REC PLUS KEY DATES click HERE
How to Register and Pay? Click Here to Register Now
You'll be asked if your player wishes to be in the Pike program or the Hendricks County program.
Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
For more information on the current USA of Indiana Rec Plus tuition, please click here.
For more information, rules for WCSSF league, see league site here.
1. Uniform costs $25 only for players who need a new jersey or are new players.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and have completed criminal background checks.
3. True age teams are formed for U11-U12, U13-U15, and U16-U20
4. Tuition is due at registration. Late charges apply after deadlines.
5. It is important to register on line and pay tuition EARLY to play U11-U20 USA of Indiana Rec Plus, as spaces fill up quickly and teams form and play earlier than recreation league. This is the one age where occasionally children are turned away due to teams being full. USA of Indiana forms additional teams if enough players register before the League’s team registration deadline. Late registrants may find teams are full.
6. U11-U20 late registrations may be placed on a wait list.
7. As the last registration screen states “Registration is not complete until tuition is paid.” Be sure to register and PAY tuition early to assure a spot on the team. Late registrations should also pay to be considered.
8. Families may spread payments over several months if necessary. See additional information here: Recreation League Tuition Assistance Options
Player Ages & Skill Level
USA of Indiana offers Rec Plus league play for youth ages 11 - 20 in a community-based format with teams forming in both Marion and Hendricks Counties each fall and spring. Players may choose to register and play in fall or spring or both seasons. Rec Plus teams serve competitive players who desire a soccer experience with limited travel and modest tuition rates in the WCSSF League for Hendricks based players, and in the North West Metro Conference for Pike based players. In Indiana, “soccer age” is determined by the player’s birth year. This is the age group at which the child will play for the entire seasonal year (fall to spring seasons). Click here for an Age Chart.
Seasons & Locations
Participants can either play in the USA of Indiana Pike Rec Plus Program or USA of Indiana Hendricks Rec Plus Program (home based in Brownsburg/Avon). Spring season is during April and May. Fall season is during late August, September and October. Training and game schedules are based on league play. League games are at home and close by Clubs. Hendricks teams play home games and train at USA of Indiana Hendricks North and South complexes (Avon/Brownsburg). Pike based teams train at Northwestway Park (5253 West 62nd and Moller Rd.), and play home matches at Mary and John Geisse Soccer Complex, 7225 West 56th Street, Indianapolis. All coaches and volunteers complete a criminal back ground check and coaches complete a coaching certification course.
Additional Key Information:
1. The goal is to form teams in each of the divisions….and the key is returning players registering now so teams can start to be formed.
2. Hendricks based teams train at Brownsburg unless exception is made for Avon.
3. We blocked Mother's Day, Easter, and Labor Day/Memorial Day weekend in advance, so no need to plan for games on those dates.
4. Players may be allowed to “play up” in age, so the U15’s can play in their own division, or play up in the “high school” division. They have to register in Blue as their correct DOB and group, and then contact us to discuss moving the player “up” if appropriate.
5. All players need to upload their birth certificates into Blue when registering. Please contact us to let us know if you have any issues uploading the birth certificate. We don’t want this to stop you from registering now. We can upload the birth certificate later in such cases.